• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need another Medical Examiner in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shadeed is now in an office at 3969 South Cobb Drive, Smyrna (770)-438-9191. Closest to Marietta I've found. I think it was around $75 last time I went.

-Blucher:beer:

Kennesaw Doctor

I used Dr. Snell in Kennesaw for my last physical, but that was three years ago. Reminder, got to go this month. I believe he was $80 or $90 then.

Dr. Williams off of Delk is ~$80 with EKG if needed. He's off off Dlek rd in Marietta. But beware he also does immigration physicals so it can be a mad house. Make sure you have plenty of time on your hands!

For anyone interested, Dr. Schacher in Athens (75 min drive) is only 65$ and is easy....

Go to Harper, expensive, but worth it

Just to let you know Guy Arnall uses a messed up vision screener and I FAILED the vision portion of my medical. Never came close to failing before or since.

I went to my opthomologist (ex air force flight sugeon) and he said I had better then 20/20 corrected, but he tweaked my prescription a bit anyway. So I went back to Arnall and failed AGAIN. Arnall advised me that if I failed a THIRD time, he would have to fail my medical. After putting in some JACKED UP disposable binocular contacts and LOTS of cheating I passed.

My eye doc said not to go back.

Harper near PDK is the way to go.

Sorry about your problems with Arnall, I didnt have any trouble with them or with the vision test. Pretty standard.

Ok, I found David Williams near Marietta. He takes the 15$ co-pay. Sweeeeeet. However, I hear it can take up to 1 1/2 hours. Works for me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back