• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Need Aeromedical Examiner In Milwaukee Area

DH106

Total Time
Can anyone recommend a good Aeromedical Examiner in the Milwaukee Area for Class I physicals? Thanks.

BeeFCaKe

Total Time
x,xxx
There's a guy in Racine at Aurora (Mejalli) and a guy in Lake Geneva (Narut?) I hear the guy in Lake Geneva doesn't even want you to get on the scale....

airplane wizard

Total Time
some
Beaumont in Waukesha and Mejalli in Racine are good. There was another one in Waukesha I think at Physician's Associates iirc that I would not go to again.

yosemitesammy

Total Time
Dr. Potos is near the airport off of Layton. Far and away the easiest physical you will do. In and out in 15 minutes including all the paperworkl and he doesnt touch your balls

DH106

Total Time
Dr. Potos is the best AME I've ever worked with, but he's gone... out of the office. I'm not sure what happened, but that's why I'm trying to find another "Dr. Potos."