Need advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me...

You...yes you...step away from the keyboard and get a life. This post is almost as old as Bea Arthur's grey taco.

Lord knows that Grey Taco has taken it's fair share of poundings. Bea Arthur is a little Monkey Woman!

Wasn't Regions Air the company that got shut down a while ago for irregularities with their pilot training records? In my experience that is a strong indicator of what that entire company is like. Poor operations, mis-management, and just a lousy job in general. I'd stay away just for that reason alone.

That said, don't chase a job because of "quick upgrade" and "turbine PIC." Flight time is a by-product of employment, not a benefit. Your compensation is the dollars in your paycheck, not the hours in your logbook. That "gotta build my time" attitude is part of what make pilot compensation at aviation's lower echelons so crappy.

In my experience that is a strong indicator of what that entire company is like. Poor operations, mis-management, and just a lousy job in general. I'd stay away just for that reason alone.

Yeh, I'd say you hit the nail on the head, but it's more like.. You hit the nail on the head, so hard, there is a hammer head print in the surrounding wood..

More like...the hammer (w/ said nail) came bursting through the backside of the board...

Latest resources

Back