• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It will take you approximately 10 years to get to a job that will allow you to start making QOL a goal in your job search. Pilots get hired at good places because they have Turbine PIC, you must build turbine PIC to have control over your career. You have to go wherever that job is that gets you turbine PIC. You stay in that job until you can get another job that gives you better turbine PIC, i.e. Bigger airplanes, Turbojet, 121, etc. It is called paying your dues everyone must do it. Some do it in the military, some do it at the regionals, and some do in the on-demand business. Everyone pays his or her dues.

I know, I got it but it wasn't funny.. unlike you and your crazy Soviet logic :p

Did somebody say..........Kruschev?

No, Regions is not out of business. They may not be operating at the moment, but the cockroach has not died yet-though there will be substantially fewer pilots to requalify when they start back at turning kerosene into a horrible, shrieking racket from the very gates of hell!

If you turn in a two weeks notice you won't get paid for your last pay period though...so if you get a class somewhere else for the love of God don't tell anyone untill you are in class! Sad when honesty is not respected...

I suspect that they are in the process of becoming a wholly owned (er, boned??? only time will tell) subsidiary of Great Lakes. Sad as that is it will be an improvement!

My most sincere condolences to the new CP...

Last edited:
Suprise to see people response to this 16 months old thread that I have already forgotten.
I am a living proof (currently at Eagle) that chasing the PIC time isn't always the right decision. I'd be out of job if I went to Regions.
Knock on the wood - AMR will not spin off Eagle.

Well see there you go, rule #2 you will not know if you made the right chioce for 5 years.

I'd be out of job if I went to Regions.

No you wouldn't.. You would be on a 1.5 month paid vacation.. :)

Latest resources

Back