Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need advice.....Is it too late? please read.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VW Pilot

MMM...PIGEON CASSEROLE
Hi Guys/ Gals

OK I may have made a grave mistake.....Before I came to this forum
I had doubts about DCA....But I Applied anyway. Here is what I did...
I sent them all the info necessary for enrollment including $150.00..
I told them to hold the loan app. until the 10th of June....should I tell them to
cease completely??????

Now I see all the bad stuff about them And I'm having a change of heart.
I sheduled my classes to start on July 13 if I get the loan..... But I just heard about Sun State Aviation and looked at their programs and training equipment...Far superior. My question is.....is it too late? what can I do just incase I do get the the money? Can I just decline and go elsewhere? I think sunstate takes alternative loans....at least that is what I read...All I want is to enroll in a quality Profesional Airline Pilot program with a fair cost.

Or will I have to attend DCA and carry a 25lb bag filled to the rim with
Preparation H??? (even I don't think 25lbs is enough because of the way everyone talks about that place) Please don't tell me it's too late.......I have till the 13th......ANY help welcome. Thanks!!

Atleast half of our flight instructors at my school are from DCA cause it was such a ------ place. Dont go. Call key and tell them to hold the $ and or switch it to another place.

PLEASE!!!! DON't LISTEN TO BUFFETCK!!!!!!

He Is Anti Everything
I went to DCA, thats right BUTTERHEAD I went to DCA, and if you would like any accurate advice about it we can talk.

I'm not a fan of bashing but want to produce some facts.

I personally don't like my DCA counter parts here. They are very insubordinate and I feel they do not have a sincere care for the students. They seem to expect our students to be DCA quality when the fact of the matter is, they just want to fly for a hobby, not professionally. My DCA counters do not take the time to understand how their students learn best. They expect minute students, "Just add Instructor." I have so many pass along students from them, because they are "unteachable." The students are doing great now

But again this is only two of the only two I have ever met

Latest resources

Back