• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need a Nickname for this Monstrosity !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
....how bout'........... Quasiblowblow or The Collossal White Penetrator...

Well, aside from the double deck, the profile up front doesn't look that different from the 7E7. I am very pro-US products, but I just can't go along with saying Airbus products are ugly.

BTW - isn't Airbus a Eurotrash consortium?

my 2 cents...

Yea, but the French seem to be the main players. Probably wrong but what the hey, I feel like venting. And not for any great reason.

But not to hijack the thread how about:

"Skytanic" or the "FuglyBus"

Last edited:
Found this in here:

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like UPS again follows the lead of FedEx in aircraft types. Now we just need to sell them som MD-10s.

UPS orders 10 Airbus A380 super-jumbo freighters
Mon Jan 10, 2005 02:49 PM ET
NEW YORK, Jan 10 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc. said on Monday it has placed an order for 10 Airbus A380 super-jumbo freighter planes to expand its capacity to accommodate strong international growth.
The world's largest package delivery company said it has amended a previous order for A300 planes. Deliveries of the A380s are scheduled to begin in 2009 and run through 2012. The purchase price of the aircraft was not disclosed. UPS has not yet made an engine selection for the A380."

Eeeerm : BoeingSmasher ???

Latest resources

Back