Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need a better CFI job? (or just a CFI job?)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sqwkvfr

Baseball junkie
The place where I work is hiring 2 flight instructors. (We're actually hiring 4, but one is gonna be me and the other has sorta been picked)

Regardless, we have two CFIs going to regional carriers and need two more for the increasing business for our busy season (fall, winter, spring) and the addition of one aircraft to date with more coming.

The school is part 61, located in the Phoenix Area with a very nice facility, 5 '01-'04 C172SPs, an '03 Arrow, an '04 Seminole and some other stuff.

We do not play games, "stick it" to our students-or employees-, or pull a lot of the all-too-typical flight school stunts. The boss is pretty cool, the owner is an aviation enthusiast and you'll get to work with some great people.

There is one thing....we'd like people with knowledge of the Phoenix area and airspace -but it is not a hard-and-fast requirement-. The double-I is not required for hire, but you need to have it within three months of getting up and running. Employees may rent aircraft for cost and the instructor rate toward an additional rating is $0.

The guys that are leaving both had their hours built in roughly 1.5 years.

If you're interested, please PM me.

Latest resources

Back