Neat Pics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ALIMBO

I'm aspiring to be a somewhat decent photographer with the help of my gf (who's a photography major at my school) I think I'm slowly getting there. Enjoy
Mine
headset1.jpg

Her's
headset-1.jpg

Those are some nice photos. If aviation doesn't work out, I'd pursue a career in photography. Seems like you have some abilities with it.

Hey, you could even make money with these flicks. Go to www.gettyimages.com and sign up. It's a photo repository where random users browse and purchase rights. Whenever someone uses a copy, my friend gets a little compensdation. He's a professional photographer and every month he gets a check from them.

Post some more flicks, if you have.

I have some but there on the GF's computer and external hard drive. I shoot with her camera's so I don't have access to them all the time. Anything in particular that you want to see? I'm trying to break into aerial photography or aviation photography in general. She generally shoots a wider variety of subjects than me.

This is one of her's from a track meet this past weekend.

benton.jpg

Ya the girl has some talent I hate when I shoot cause I compare them to mine and there is a night and day difference.

Anyone know of aerial photography companies?

Last edited:
Ya the girl has some talent I hate when I shoot cause I compare them to mine and there is a night and day difference.

Yeah. The two B&W pics (night - hers) are better than the color one (day - yours). :D

Be it aviation or photography, spend your time around people who are more skilled, accomplished and experienced than yourself at something. You'll learn a lot more. At times, you'll feel denigrated but its all a learning process. I know the guys on your other thread are ribbing hard, but consider it a hazing of sorts. You seem to have the aviation bug and have some lofty goals. Keep at them and dont be discouraged. The more mistakes you make the more you learn. Cant learn without this vital process. It's how we learn best. Trial and error.

Now how about a pic of your chick.... if shes cute! ;) - shes prolly a youngin like yourself! :nuts: <dirty older guy talkin'>

Ya thing with me is Im a completely different person when I'm not on the forum running my mouth like an idiot. I don't take the forum seriously at all just a joke which is why I mess around. As for a pic hmm let me find one. She would probably kick my a$$ if she knew she put this pic on here but I like it so o well lol.
Happy?
af.jpg

Shes cute and has a nose ring too! (you didn't really have to produce a pic of her but thanks!:) )

I once dated a very liberal girl who at the time had a nose ring too.

My next chick had a tongue ring. Overall, she was the best sex machine I EVER HAD. At the time, she was 19 and I was almost 28. 5'4 34C and 105 lbs. Will NEVER forget her.

Next one after that was just insane. Was very glad to let her go. I should have known better when we first started dating.

Latest resources

Back