ND Navajo Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly High

Did any of you get an interview or hired with the company "White Hawk Aviation" out of Cooperstown ND?

delete

Last edited:
Fly High said:
Did they give you any indication of pay?

Not specifically, but they were wanting to put me at a desk job in the company they fly for so they could, "bump up the pay a little." So yeah, sounded pretty low. Plus, to my knowledge there is no Mx at Cooperstown. Sounds like one giant headache. Take care.

Fly High said:
Did any of you get an interview or hired with the company "White Hawk Aviation" out of Cooperstown ND?

I interviewed with them last week. I would rather not say the salary we discussed until they announce the position. I was very pleased with it however. This position is best suited for someone who wants to do more than just flying , which is why I like it. It is a good mix. I can't say enough good about the owners or the way that they run their business. I was very impressed overall, especially for rural ND. It sounds like they only have one or two more people they plan to interview, so we should find out soon. Good luck to all who applied.

If you want to live in the middle of NO WHERE. The airport there is basically for cropdusters..

machaf said:
If you want to live in the middle of NO WHERE. The airport there is basically for cropdusters..

It helps to have family that also live in the middle of no where!

Not to mention the cost of living is nice.

Latest resources

Back