Nca

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AAflyer

NCA out of JFK, contract through Parc Aviation.

Anyone have the good, the bad and the ugly?

Thanks
AA

I Dont Think Anyone Works There. I Have Heard Many Questions Asked But Very Few Answered. Nothing Relevant Or Helpful In Regards To The Interview Process Etc Etc. Have "heard" Its One Of The Best Contract Gigs But Thats It. Secret Society I Think.

I was talking to a couple expacs at F-Street, in Anchorage, who worked for NCA. They seemed to like it. Yes its a contract gig. I don't know for how long. They can decline to renew. Sounds like alot of quiet flying if you are flying w/ some nationals who don't speak much english outside of ICAO phraseology and you don't speak much Japanese.

One of the guys, an engineer, showed me his position on landing. It was the fetal position. I guess they spank them on the runway sometimes.

CJ610

cj610 said:
I was talking to a couple expacs at F-Street, in Anchorage, who worked for NCA. They seemed to like it. Yes its a contract gig. I don't know for how long. They can decline to renew. Sounds like alot of quiet flying if you are flying w/ some nationals who don't speak much english outside of ICAO phraseology and you don't speak much Japanese.

One of the guys, an engineer, showed me his position on landing. It was the fetal position. I guess they spank them on the runway sometimes.

CJ610

Good thing they have the money to keep buying new ones.......:laugh:

It is through PARC, at least some contracts. I have package here from PARC, and I also have some info from someone who PMed me.

Starting FO between $9200-$9700 month

Captain Pay Starting $16,400 a month (upgrade running now at 3-5 years)

this for the 747-200, however transition to the -400 should be quick as they bring them online.

They give almost $400 towards health care, and $300 a month towards your commuting expense if you choose not live near JFK or ORD.

Contracts renew automatically unless you are trouble maker, in that case they give you a years notice before they discontinue the contract. Many A/C on order including the 747-8.

Nice flying, Great pay, and Excellent equipment.

AAflyer

cj610 said:
CJ610

Japanese fly with Japanese, Gaijins fly with Gaijins

Latest resources

Back