Nbaa Salary Survey- Anyone A Member?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CIII flyer

Is anyone a member of the NBAA web site, and if so could you check out the Pilot Compensation Survey results for a Citation III (650) Captain? I would really appreciate it. I think I'm about to get an offer, and would like to know what I have to bargain with. Thanks!!

I agree $80K is a good number.

The NBAA doesn't specifically list C650's, they classify according to weight. According to the NBAA medium Jet (20,000-35,000lbs) captain will average $78,492, with the minimum being $38,000 and the maximum being $135,000. This is according to the NBAA table 121.

Personally, I'm good friends with someone flying a very early serial number 650 and he is making $110,000 per year with some very nice benefits.

Good luck

PS, no offense to the '9 drivers out there, but its a dog.

Geo

The big swings in these things is geography. SF based is one thing, NE another SE or Midwest another.

Global pay

I heard that in the mid -west 117500 was the mean and 125000 was the high. That came from a guy on this board. I'd like to see any other input.

Hog

While we are on the subject, how about the range for Lear 35 F/O in the Northwest???

Thx.....

Latest resources

Back