NBAA air mail...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LJ45

Is it just me or does the NBAA airmail format suck?

Half the time people have post with characters mixed in or unreadable text and very slow to load.

Is that the best they can do?

It was the best they could do in the 80's.

The technology sucks.

LJ45 said:
Is it just me or does the NBAA airmail format suck?

Half the time people have post with characters mixed in or unreadable text and very slow to load.

Is that the best they can do?
I agree, I don't even bother on that board because it is nearly impossible to use effectively...

I agree also. Its terrible. Plus 90% of the info passed along is completly useless.

I do find the Intl feedback useful on occasion.

NBAA Board...

And I thought it was only me!! Yea man, it do suck! Loads like it's constipated! G-200, how's the clean air/clean living been for you Biatch? No chance of a relapse, and you going back to the "big house"???:pimp:

Biatch, Biatch, Biatch

Man what a bunch of whiners:crying: . Seems like all you guys ever do is whine. Especially Gumby!!!!! We all know how EASy he has it lately. Get a job, er plane buddy ;) .
As for me well I'm off to see how I can make 11hours fit into 10 again. Regs what regs? :smash:
G200 where ya been?????

Gumby said:
And I thought it was only me!! Yea man, it do suck! Loads like it's constipated! G-200, how's the clean air/clean living been for you Biatch? No chance of a relapse, and you going back to the "big house"???:pimp:

Dont get me goin' Gumby...Im really tryin' to live on the right side of the law these days.."the pen" was not for me. I need to be out in the hood with the ladies...

speaking of ladies, you heard from Rice lately?

:D

EDIT

<<<damm too funny, he just beat me!>>>>

Where I been? a bit of everywhere man....doing some R&R in France next week (read that as - works sending my a$$ there!)

How bout you?

Last edited:
Rice-a Roni

Geez...Oh...See that G man...All you have to do is mention his name, and Poof, just like well, you know, he appears!! And complaining to boot!

He sits around all last week in G/S punching it, collecting Marriott nights, and now he has to work! Boo-Hoo cry me a river Mr. Rice!
Ok, time to jump off the Soap box, er should I say RICE BOX...:rolleyes:

Well, time to represent down here in NJ, peace out G-man, keeping it real in the field! West Coast-Best Coast!

EDIT

Where I been? a bit of everywhere man....doing some R&R in France next week (read that as - works sending my a$$ there!)

How bout you?[/quote]

Gumby said:
Geez...Oh...See that G man...All you have to do is mention his name, and Poof, just like well, you know, he appears!! And complaining to boot!

He sits around all last week in G/S punching it, collecting Marriott nights, and now he has to work! Boo-Hoo cry me a river Mr. Rice!
Ok, time to jump off the Soap box, er should I say RICE BOX...:rolleyes:

Well, time to represent down here in NJ, peace out G-man, keeping it real in the field! West Coast-Best Coast!

EDIT

How bout you?
[/QUOTE]

You guys got it too easy...camping out in recurrent, scratching your a$$es....

gotta get you boys some real flying jobs.

You have had it too easy, too long..

;) :)

You mean scratching one's arse in recurrent is bad? G, did you have fun punching it up in PANC? You should've had plenty of time to check out the cribs, and hoods! WORD!:beer:

You guys got it too easy...camping out in recurrent, scratching your a$$es....

gotta get you boys some real flying jobs.

You have had it too easy, too long..

;) :)[/quote]

Latest resources

Back