Navy Ensign can't handle his call sign!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are there LDO aviators now?

No... there are some CWO's in the Helo community.

Callsigns for aviators only anymore. Done. Hope this guy enjoys the stink he's got all over him now. No command anywhere is going to want this turbo ******************************. What a queen. How the hell did he get through Chiefs initiation, or is it that lame now?

Moderator reviewed... The Blue Angels pilot is a public figure and therefore their name and callsign are considered public domain.

As long as that person isn't "outed" as a poster on this forum by name, then it's not a ToS violation.

/mod

I expected better use of the english language here.. trying to calm it down, your in a grey tos VIOLATION AREA.. Knock it off, knock it off...

This reminds me of riding bikes with the neighbor kid, circa 1979, and calling each other "Paunch" and "John."

I know nothing of military "culture."
Having said that, as a tax payer footing the bill for this hijinks, I would think the military shouldn't be so concerned with who gets to play 'mav' and who gets to play 'ice' than finding a six foot four dude dragging around a dialysis machine and a power supply from cave to cave on the Afgan border.

I know nothing of military "culture."
Having said that, as a tax payer footing the bill for this hijinks, ....

Those "hijinks" cost the tax payer exactly: 1 white board (reusable) to write call signs on, 1 marker (also reusable) to write the call sign on the white board, and 1 hurt feelings report. So it really didn't cost the tax payers that much.

However, a cry baby who likes filing hurt feelings reports, does take up honest, hard working people's time. So if you want to complain about waste, call this guy and complain to him. Instead of complaining about the "culture" (that you admit to knowing nothing of), which helps people who deploy constantly for years on end, cope with stress and hardships.

Military life is tough, this guy just proved that he should not be where he is. Send him to another community, no one will ever trust him in the VFA world after this.

What's a VFA world?

I agree. From a civilian background looking in I would think you'd have to trust all your buddies to have your back when you needed them.

Gup

They were probably trying to come up with a reasonable nickname, but his bright pink I-Phone started blasting a"It's Raining Men, Hallalujah.." ringtone.

After that, it was all over.

Latest resources

Back