Native Air Ambulance...still around?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TheGreatChecko

I've been trying to access the website for a couple days now and it seems to be gone.

I do recall then hiring every so often and was checking in to see how they were doing.

Any info would be appreciated, even if my ISP is to blame!

Thanks,

GreatChecko

I thought that some helicopter company bought them. I want to say Omni helicopters, but I could be wrong on the name.

TheGreatChecko said:
I've been trying to access the website for a couple days now and it seems to be gone.

I do recall then hiring every so often and was checking in to see how they were doing.

Any info would be appreciated, even if my ISP is to blame!

Thanks,

GreatChecko
Checko,
Do you work at Parks College by any chance? The aircraft listed in your experiences look like those at flown by Parks College in Cahokia.

Rough67 said:
bump .... anyone still flying those pc-12s have any info?

I don't know for sure about Native, but I think they are still in business. I do know that Air Methods Corp. of Englewood, CO has PC-12 air ambulance bases in Farmington, NM, SLC, UT, Bend, OR and maybe some soon in Arizona (they are using King Air 90's now). They also have a King Air 200 base in Billings, MT. Also, I believe they currently have some PC-12 positions open, check their website. Starting pay is around 50K/year.
Ben

Latest resources

Back