Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Twotter76

Masterless Samurai
Hello everyone, I have a quick question for someone who understands the NDR better than me. Does it only reflect serious driving offenses such as DUI, DWI, reckless etc, or are smaller moving violations also included? How long does it take to obtain a copy? Thanks

Twotter76

Twotter76,
I just obtained my NDR report a couple of weeks ago. The following is an excerpt from the report:

"For your information, State driver licensing officials are required to submit identification information on drivers whose licenses to operate a motor vehicle have been denied, revoked, cancelled or suspended, or who have been convicted of certain serious traffic violations (e.g., driving under the influence of alcohol). Unless you have had such action taken against your license, you would have no record in the NDR. If you wish to obtain a copy of your complete driving record, you should contact the driver licensing division of the State where you currently hold your license or where you previously held your license."

I overnighted the form (notarized) and recieved my report in less than ten days.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/perform/driver/

Latest resources

Back