Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wont' load on my machine, and can't find it on stuckmic or natca web

Here is what I get:

Error. The recipient (you) of the requested resource (ie: an image or sound file) may be employing an invalid request method.

In other words, our files can only be accessed via links from our web site. Our server was unable to verify your request originated from our web site (bad "referer", sometimes spelled "referrer") therefore the requested data has been denied.

These kinds of errors are usually associated with non-browser download software or browser download plug-ins (ie: Smart Download, Download Accelerator, Real Download, GetRight, Hotbar, etc), unauthorized linking to our files, misconfigured firewall programs (ie: ZoneAlarm), misconfigured "Ad blocking" programs, misconfigured internet access providers or direct input from the user keyboard (direct access attempts).

For more information please read our Acceptable Use Policy.

Not being a technowizard I have no idea how to fix this.

I'm not sure why some can view it and others can't... the Natca site has it for donwload but it is the members only area (Lrjtcaptain, check there), I saw stuckmic had it and that is a public link, that is what I posted. I could not view it on my laptop until I downloaded the latest version of quicktime.

I must say that it is a very nicely done ad, hopefully they can keep it going until atleast Nov.

3 5 0

Latest resources

Back