Nashville Jet on 350.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rway36

Looking for any and all info on this operator in Nashville. Advertising for current and qualified crews.

Nashville Jet Charters

Thanks

BNA jet

Captainzero1 said:
134.5 outfit
This outfit was supposedly in CHAPTER 11 bankruptcy less than 1 year ago,The word is they are not STABLE!!!!!!!
It's time to look elsewhere.

Same with SAE. I'm pretty sure he and I know the same guy there. I've run into him several times on the road. He makes a ton of money, but is never home. Fantastic pay for a 135 outfit, but if you have a family, it ain't the job for you.

Another bottom feeder

Just spoke with the new DO. Pay to start in the citation or lear is as follows.

$25000.00 per year
$100.00 per day that you fly
perdium on a daiy bases, did not say what.
PAY FOR YOUR OWN TYPE RATING
Schedule Oncall 24/7/365

Have a heartbeat

This is a great place to work........................if you hold no value for your pilot's license. The owner has been shutdown before. He use to operate Music City Charters before the feds nailed him. So he restarted as Nash Jet.

Just so you know a little about FF. He use to fly bank checks in a Lear 25.....SINGLE PILOT!!!!! He has absolutely no regard for anything regulatory. Run, don't walk, run away from Nash Jet.

He must have the "LearJet single pilot endorsement" per FBN (fly by night) 134.5. I heard years ago that a very famous criminal defense lawyer who lives in S. Florida used to allegedly fly his Lear with a mannequin in the right seat.

A friend of mine worked there (Nashville) for a few months and went to S. Florida where he feels people are "relatively" honest. ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back