• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NASDAQ delisting to resume Aug 3, 2009 - Bye, Bye Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ever since I signed up for FI.com you losers have been predicting Mesa's end. All that has happened is other carriers are still losing their flying to Mesa.
Mesa is like herpes.

I'll believe it when I see it. Mesa has proven to be one turd that just won't flush.

Ever since I signed up for FI.com you losers have been predicting Mesa's end. All that has happened is other carriers are still losing their flying to Mesa.
Mesa is like herpes.

You tell me the last time mesa got MORE flying...

This is a non issue. NASDAQ has said that the clock starts again for all companies (i.e. Mesa gets 6 months) and they can do a reverse split and put the issue to bed.

This is a non issue. NASDAQ has said that the clock starts again for all companies (i.e. Mesa gets 6 months) and they can do a reverse split and put the issue to bed.

Yea then why didn't they do this before like Xjet did the moment they stayed under a dollar for more than a couple of months??? When Mesa reverse splits, assuming they are still around, the stock and the company will be completely worthless. goodbye day traders and major investors.. Honestly delistment should be the last of Mesas problems.

From the NASDAQ: "For more clarity, companies that have already
received an initial delisting notice and are in their 180 day grace
period, the 180 day period will be frozen but not reset."

This applies to Mesa as their initial delisting notice was June 18, 2008. They were in the middle of their 180 days when NASDAQ suspended delisting. Their 180 day was frozen in Nov when NASDAQ suspended the rule and the clock will start ticking again on Aug 3, 2009 with whatever days they had remaining of the 180.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back