NASCAR Corporate flight department info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cat3C

I have searched and not really come up with any information as to what it is like to fly for the corporate side of NASCAR (not the teams/drivers).

Curious if anyone can shed some light on QOL and any other particular information.

Thanks
Cat3C

Uhhhhhh, unless you like spending Thurs-Monday gone for 36 weeks i'd stay away. Not sure about pay but QOL can be questionable, depending on what you consider good:D

A friend of mine flies for them. Has for several years now. He likes it. Pay ok, bennies good, quality of life not bad. They have enough help to cover things. Base in NC. or FL. Subject to duty in either place as circumstances dictate. Usually tough to break into.

They seem to be a tight lipped bunch. You probably won't get much info out of them.

Uhhhhhh, unless you like spending Thurs-Monday gone for 36 weeks i'd stay away. Not sure about pay but QOL can be questionable, depending on what you consider good:D

36 weeks if you're lucky. I was offered a job several years ago for a driver and declined due to the schedule. You have off season appearances, testing, etc. I know guys who flew for Yates and Earnhardt Sr. who left because it got to be too much.

Did the same. If your single and dont mind being away from home it's great, however thats for individual drivers. NASCAR Corporate might be a little different. Heard stories about Jimmy J and Kurt B's schedule. Absolute nightmare.

Latest resources

Back