• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Name the Tanker Contest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Am I the only one who has noticed the United States Army wears berets?

Think about it...

Err.Occam...the guys in the BLACK ones will kill you, your family, and everything around you then form a perimeter for airplanes to land. The guys with the GREEN ones will only kill you, and accomplish the same mission. I stay out of both of those guys' way.

Air France?

Flur de leak?

100-1/2

Err.Occam...the guys in the BLACK ones will kill you, your family, and everything around you then form a perimeter for airplanes to land. The guys with the GREEN ones will only kill you,

Or each other! Don't forget that part.

I think Airbus should do a fly-by over Boeing Field in Seattle with the first production model...with PWNED! painted in large block letters on the side.

Or maybe, now that Gates has fired the two top dogs at USAF, the "new union" will throw out Nicolau's stupid Tanker Award, and give it to Boeing.

I think Airbus should do a fly-by over Boeing Field in Seattle with the first production model...with PWNED! painted in large block letters on the side.

Or maybe, now that Gates has fired the two top dogs at USAF, the "new union" will throw out Nicolau's stupid Tanker Award, and give it to Boeing.

and the CSAF was replaced with......a C130 guy!!!!!!!!
Well, a SOF C130 guy. It's official. SOF has taken over.

Latest resources

Back