Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NAIA ( North American Institute of Aviation ) .. I can't seem to get a hold of anyone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jbroey3

:) Hello everyone

Can anyone give me some information about this school? I have checked the website as well as written an email in addition to using their "contact us" page, yet have received nothing back yet. This has been about 4 days in the making so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Can anyone give me some insight as to what the rundown on the place is?

If you work there, have trained there or know someone who has, please fill me in on the operation. I'd like to know to which extent the quality, speed, and safety of training is accomplished.

respond here, or pm me.. if anyone has any info.

Thanks in advance

25 Views and not a single response? :smash:

C'mon people, if anyone has any info please fill me in.

If that is the one that used to be in Arlington, TX. Yup, its long gone

Hiya Thedude,

Yeah, i'm not so sure about anything that was ever in Texas. The place that I was looking at was in South Carolina. The website is http://www.naiasc.com/index.html

I wrote them 2 emails and have been waiting for a response. It could be that either my international connection is somehow filtering out their response or that they may be simply not checking their mail.

Either way, If anyone has any direction to give me that would be great as well.

I'm looking to finish up my commercial then go onward towards becoming a flying teacher (CFI/CFII/MEI) etc.

I am currently teaching abroad and have been doing so for about 1.4 years and would like to continue teaching in aviation.

If anyone does know of a quality low-cost/safe/friendly professional yet relaxed location that I can accomplish these goals in an accelerated rate, i'd be greatly appreciative.

I don't know when you first attempted to contact them but remember this is a holiday weekend.

MLK Day.

That's the school I went to. Very nice. Lightning struck the main building a few years ago and burnt to the ground. The new building is show on the website. Call 1-800-327-6242 and talk to Lynn Leslie. She's in charge of enrollment. (I think she's still there.) I did notice that the fleet of planes is aboutg 1/2 of what it was in 2000.

Sorry, Lynn is for US students. You need to talk to Wayne Davis. His email address is [email protected]. I just talked to a lady at NAIA. Their internet was down yesterday. Good luck to you.

Latest resources

Back