Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pnjohn75

commuting sucks
Just heard via company email that Mr. Nahill is leaving FO to pursue other opportunities. One of the recent ex-USair management types is taking over, I won't venture to try to spell his name. What could it all mean? Let the speculation begin!

Guess it means:

I guess it means you are doomed to bankruptcy, downsizing, layoffs, and to have your base moved to PIT and CLT.

He's probably driving down to Columbus right now to see if he can spread some of his poison around Netjets with Gary Hart

KR is on his way back, first thing on the agenda is to redo the seniority list again.
Just kidding! I hope a CEO is found that communicates with the pilots and does not think the pilots are a necessary evil like JN did.
FS

fracslave said:
I hope a CEO is found that communicates with the pilots and does not think the pilots are a necessary evil like JN did.
FS

I'm not sure that JN thought they were necessary.

Hopefully

The new guy (whoever that ends up being) understands what proper manning means and speeds up hiring and upgrades. Coming from the USAir regional side and having already heard worrisome things about the interim guy I'm hoping the position gets filled soon.

Nahill was a frekin MORON, when he took control, everything went down hill, our moral, Hotels got worse, still crappy support from management, Etc.............

The list still grows, he was there long enough to piss all of the pilots off then leave, what a wuss and an idiot, to late for me I left a year before him to something way better, and having fun at my new digs to

see ya

batsky2000 said:
Nahill was a frekin MORON, when he took control, everything went down hill, our moral, Hotels got worse, still crappy support from management, Etc.............

The list still grows, he was there long enough to piss all of the pilots off then leave, what a wuss and an idiot, to late for me I left a year before him to something way better, and having fun at my new digs to

see ya
Not saying I disagree with you at all. I actually do. I am wondering how you know all this stuff without being here during his regime?

Latest resources

Back