• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

NADIN Failure

robear1485

Total Time
So from those affected by the great NADIN failure today, did you start filling out strips by hand? How was everything handled?

Lrjtcaptain

Total Time
2000+
Filling out strips by hand? That doesn't exactly assign a beacon code for the ARTS and the NAS to operate on. Ill be anxious to see how it was handled. I unplugged about 15 minutes before the failure today. I was on my way out the door when I heard it went down again.

atl pilot

Total Time
Lets just say it was really UGLY at ATL Tower! Some of us were there until the wee hours of the morning....

Lrjtcaptain

Total Time
2000+
Yeah, I heard we were catching up in the later evening but ATL looks like it was hit much harder. Good work ATL Pilot.....Lets keep these guys flying. The longer they sit on the ground the faster another one goes out of biz. Don't want to see that happen ever again!