As an airline pilot, and a reservist
fighter pilot. I feel compelled to say
at least something.

I've been in 39 countries and all the
states in which we stand.

I have never felt more proud of our country
in which it stands right now, more than ever,
prior to a full time job as an airline pilot I was
lucky to have a job as a Firefighter for 7 years.

I'm a lucky guy, I've wanted 2 things in my life
as far a a career and I got them.

Neither one was handed to me because I knew
someone. I worked hard for both positions.
No LOR's for any job. Just hard work, that's
the bottem line. And a little bit of education
that helped along the way...

I feel compelled to say this, I've worked with
every type of color regarding people in this
crazy world and I've found this out as a person.

Religion has killed more people on our great planet,
more than any other thing that I can find in book or
anything written on walls.

For this, in which I have seen in my eye's only,
I think we should just.

NUKE THOSE F#$%@$%'s...

There is no peace with these people...
Just death to AMERICANS...

AMERICA is the greatest country there is...

Ask yourself, if it's so bad. LEAVE

Jetsnake

n

Jetsnake

I just got done watching all the showsa bout 911 and must say very well said said sir. I agree 100%. The sand nig%&ers for the most part are worthless. Once again very well said and at least we used some politically correct terms so the PC police on here wont be after us.

Last edited:
Strong words, jetsnake...and I can't say I don't feel the same way when I see the hole in the N.Y. skyline.

I don't know if I'd have felt so strongly about 9/11 if the enemy had used a car-bomb, or some other conventional weapon.

I've loved airplanes, and everything about them, since I was three years old...since before I can remember. An airplane for me symbolizes professionalism, honor, technological superiority, and a dozen other things I don't know what to call.

To wake up, turn on the T.V., and see airplanes...airliners...AIRLINERS used as instruments of death...!

If I had seen a nun pick up a shotgun and kill a hundred children, the effect on my psyche could not have been more jarring.

Originally posted by jetsnake
NUKE THOSE F#$%@$%'s
I can't say I'd be opposed to frying a major middle eastern city for each subsequent terrorist act on U.S. soil or against U.S. citizens. We'd send a warning of course: "Sorry, Mecca. Probably none of you personally had anything to do with this, but that's the way it goes. Maybe if you can get your buds to knock off this jihad sh_t, we'll leave the next town alone."

I know, it's not fair to single out Middle Eastern muslims. I don't feel any differently about a good catholic who mails letter bombs to abortion clinics.

Not everyone who posesses religious faith behaves this way, I realize...but as I said once before, how often do agnostic groups blow people up?

Allah, Christ, Buddah...all these guys said "love your neighbor and love yourself," and people have been using their ideas to slaughter each other for thousands of years.

Is it time for Humanity to grow up yet?

AMEN!

I agree. I strongly believe our nation needs to be more PRO-ACTIVE instead of RE-ACTIVE. A scarey thought is this....they (the Arabs) will probably NUKE us, before we nuke them, thanks to the Liberal Democrats in this country who only care about human rights and making a political statement and not what is RIGHT for our country.
If were are to get rid of the "fear" of terrorism, we MUST be PRO-ACTIVE.

That is all there is to it my boys. ACT NOW before it is too late.....again....and again....and again.

Suze

"The United States of Iraq" ....soon to be.

Re: AMEN!

Daresuzy said:
...they...will probably NUKE us, before we nuke them, thanks to the Liberal Democrats in this country who only care about human rights and making a political statement...
Hey, let's go easy with the broad generalizations. I am a pretty liberal Democrat...and I think twelve megatons make one helluva "political statement." I'd like to know exactly what these dirtbags are going to face when they're praying after we turn Mecca into free electrons.

Washington would probably have gotten off it's collective as_ a long time ago if United 93 had made it to D.C.

It's a good thing this president, cabinet, and congress weren't in office one fine Sunday morning on Oahu.

I like the Israeli military's solution. If someone commit's a suicide attack, they give the attacker's family one day to evacuate their home before they blow it up. Think the same technique would work on whole cities?

I'm not running for office,
but let's be careful how we say
things about indivdual's...

I still think we so NUKE those
**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ERS!

Jetsnake

11th

We are a country constructed on a foundation of idividual thoughts and freedoms and yet half of these boards dispute that freedom.

While to me, the 11th was a reaffirmation of faith in the human spirit, I find little here. Instead we wallow adn whine over what the other person is doing.

We condem, castigate, and criticize without discrimination. We label and imply. We have little appreciation for the others point of view.

We have learned so little./

We are man/

Re: 11th

publisher said:
We have little appreciation for the others point of view.
Well, it just so happens that I frequently play Devil's advocate with myself. Allow my to pull back the curtain on some of my less popular ideas about 9/11.

I definitely believe that if the U.S. stopped sticking our collective collective nose in the Middle East's business, 9/11 wouldn't have happened. I don't feel--to say the least--that this kind of massive terrorist attack is an appropriate respones to what we've done over there, but I do think that on a certain level, those people over there that would like to see us go away have a legitimate gripe.

If I were in charge, here's what I would propose...

Let's set a goal--"before this decade is out"--of making the United States completely independant of the Middle East. This project would have two phases.

Phase One: eliminate our dependence on Middle Eastern oil. This would, initially, be costly to our nation. For one thing, the automotive industry would have to be almost completely re-tooled. Our driving habits would have to change only slightly if we would just manufacture cars that get significantly better milage. Alternatives to heating oil would have to be found. I realize these are difficult propositions...but going to the moon was difficult, too.

It's entirely possible that, if we made it clear we were going to go through with this, the Saudi oil shieks that are getting wealthy off American thirst for petroleum would put a stop to all jihads themselves in an effort to bring us back.

Phase Two: make Israel militarily independent.

I'm not an expert on this decades-old conflict, but it seems to me that this is the simplest way of stating the problem: the Arabs and Jews hate each other, and we have political and economic ties to both sides. Bullsh_t. Lets leave both sides alone, but let's be fair. Israel has a lot of foreign military weight pointed at it. Let's put them on equal footing, get them up to where S.A.C. was in the Sixties and Seventies.

The Middle East is a bear trap that we've been stepping in over and over again for fifty years. Let's leave it the heck alone!

Okay, there's my inner liberal Democrat talking. Here's my inner conservative Republican:

While we're at it, lets target several key Mid-East cities for destruction by Fuel Air Explosive (FAE) weapons. We make it clear that right after the next major successful terrorist attack on U.S. citizens, we will begin destroying these cities. Just like Big Jake with John Wayne: "my fault, your fault, nobody's fault"...next major American landmark gets attacked, the city of ______ is going away.

So...

As you can see, my emotions regarding September 11th are in conflict. I know that violence solves nothing...but it would sure make me feel better. I know that Islam is fundamentally a peaceful faith...but if it didn't exist, we wouldn't be in this mess now.

If I'm representative of most Americans, let's hope the rational man prevails over the vengeful animal.

I've heard a few people postulate that we would be better off if we would not stick our noses in everyone's business. That's how this country was before December 7, 1941. We were isolationist, and the majority of the country felt that one jaunt off to a foreign land to fight a war was enough. Our foreign policy was still in infancy, so we didn't have any wish or need to exert influence around the world.

In hindsight, thank God we were attacked with such cowardice in Hawaii. The public's opinion was reversed, and we geared up to direct our industrial might against the Germans and the Japanese. What if we had decided not to get involved? What if Japan began an invasion of the West Coast, and a defeated England left us no forward base from which to stop the Nazi juggernaut? Life might be very different in this country right now.

We've created quite a country for ourselves. We are a global refuge where people can be free from oppression and tyranny (insert airline management joke here). Since we are the world's only remaining superpower, I think it is our duty to do what we can to extend the dream of a peaceful life to those in other countries. People say they are tired of the US acting like a self-appointed world policeman. I say it's our duty. We have the resources to help people who want to live in a democratic society, and I think it's our obligation to make life on this little planet just a little better.

As for our current enemy, they aim to make us "stop meddling" in their oppressive and murderous conflict with other citizens of this planet. They don't seem to realize that in the court of world public opinion, they have lost long ago, and this is a more disasterous defeat than any military defeat. This is what gives the democratic people of the world justification to hunt down and eliminate this cancer wherever it festers. As a freedom-loving people who control the world's most fearsome military, this is our right and our duty.

Vice President Dick Cheney said it best: "We're not going to change the way we live...we're going to change the way THEY live!".

EagleRJ said:
Vice President Dick Cheney said it best: "We're not going to change the way we live...we're going to change the way THEY live!".
Dick apparently doesn't get strip-searched by the T.S.A. every time he comes to work.

Firstly, I don't think we have to become an isolated nation to free ourselves from our dependence on foreign oil (or at least Middle Eastern oil). We don't trade with Cuba. Does that make us isolationist?

Secondly, if we're to be the world's policeman, let's stop being so darned selective about it. We were on Saddam like flies on sh_t when he went into Kuwait. I noticed we weren't quite so fast to jump on Milosevic--or howeverthehell you spell that name of his--when he started systematically wiping out whole peoples. (Guess there wasn't enough oil in Sarajevo.) I noticed we didn't jump into India/Pakistan and tell them to knock off their little atomic domestic dispute.

If it's our duty to be global cop, fine...let's do it! But this pusyfooting around is just getting us into trouble.

In hindsight, thank God we were attacked with such cowardice in Hawaii. The public's opinion was reversed, and we geared up to direct our industrial might against the Germans and the Japanese.
Uh huh. What did we do after September 11th? We all put "United We Stand" stickers on our cars and started making women drink their own breast milk in airports. Compared to December 7th, our national reaction to the W.T.C./Pentagon tragedy has been embarassing. And I'm not trying to take anything away from the American men and women who fought in Afghanistan. They did a heck of a good job of carrying out our leaders' flawed policies.

We needed F.D.R., Marshall, Patton, Nimitz, MacArthur, Arnold, and King very badly last year.

Latest resources

Back