Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Quest for Big Brown is over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SKYWAITRESS said:
I am very well aware of the practice of the competetive pool at UPS. When you are the last person to post on this website and someone posts to your thread, you receive a message on your email account that a reply has been posted. I have his original messages in my personal email account. He was very boastful on both replies. I just wanted to know what makes him so superior to those who have been swimming in the pool? Yes, I was pissed at his arrogance in his original messages and thank goodness I don't have to work with him at Southwest! I have close friends in the "competetive" pool who deserve to be called to class just like him. Excuse me for making "noise".

UPS must think he is superior to those still swimming in the pool, as he is NOTswimming anymore!

Nice flamebait there Goat. ;)

I am sure FO 4 life knows how lucky he is. He will be in class with a whole bunch of ex-poolies so he is no better than the poolies. Just luckier.

I sat in the pool and am partial to seeing the poolies getting pulled out but I am also happy for anyone else that didn't have to go through that torment. The more that happens the smaller the pool will get. Hope all the poolies get out soon. Seems like a lot are being called recently.

GB

OK..I read FO 4 Life's post before he deleted it and I believe all he said was he felt fortunate and lucky to be hired without swimming. It didn't seem arrogant or boastful to me. Why all of the grief? I too am happy when people get out of the pool, especially when they have gone through the HUGE stress of waiting for that call for over a year. I am also happy for others when they get hired without having to wait. Can't we all just be happy for anyone who gets hired?

let's not forget this is about bohnzai!

best wishes to you my friend!!

am so happy & proud of you....go for it!

Last edited:
let's not forget this is about bohnzai!

best wishes to you my friend!!

am so happy & proud of you....go for it!

Thanks flightimer. I will chime in on the whole FO4life thing. He and I get along great here at UPS, in fact we are training together on the 75/76. We talked about this flightinfo thing, and I assure you he did not mean any harm.

Good luck to the poolies out there. I know your pain, it will end soon.

Bohnzai

Latest resources

Back