my opinion of job scene

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jsoceanlord

I've decided that aviating is in the same leaque as people who participate in polo tournaments (with horses), etc, etc, etc - ie. the really well off.

I'm completely burnt out on sending out resumes.

It's like candidate John Edwards said a few nights ago; "there's two America's; one's composed of those that get everything they want when they want it, and then there's everybody else".

jsoceanlord said:
I've decided that aviating is in the same leaque as people who participate in polo tournaments (with horses), etc, etc, etc - ie. the really well off.

I'm completely burnt out on sending out resumes.

It's like candidate John Edwards said a few nights ago; "there's two America's; one's composed of those that get everything they want when they want it, and then there's everybody else".

Sell everything you got! Move to Costa Rica, baby. If I had not wasted tens of thousands of dollars, I would. It ain't gonna get any better soon. I could just kick myself in the ass for not doing it sooner, and my wife is from Colombia and I am used to it! But, a bit dangerous down there at the moment. Nice clear, blue skies though... Calgon, please take me away! :)

There are two types my friend:

Those willing to work for it (not only hard, but smart).

and

Those like Freddie that expect it handed to them because they "tried".

Like a Rock

So, you would rather be pounding stone for the next decade instead of investing in your peace of mind and family?

Do you have a direct line to the powers that be that comforts you or the do you have the delusion it will pan out in your favor?

Latest resources

Back