• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Next Logbook

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i got the jeppesen professional, and i also got logbook pro. logbook pro comes in pretty handy when you have to break down your information a different way for every application.

i also set up my computer to automatically copy the logbook file every so often just in case of a crash.

DAS at 10/250 said:
On a related note, go to Wal-Mart, Office Depot, etc. and get a fire proof/water proof lock box. They run about $40-50 bucks but that is the cheapest insurance you can get for your times. They only thing they don't protect against is disgruntled ex-wives.

I had my first logbook in a box like that and it disappeared in a burglary. A plain carton box sitting next to it was not touched, it contained one of two photocopies of that logbook. Safety is in numbers of copies.

DitchDriver said:
I had my first logbook in a box like that and it disappeared in a burglary. A plain carton box sitting next to it was not touched, it contained one of two photocopies of that logbook. Safety is in numbers of copies.

never stash your pot with your logbooks...

www.logshare.com has a neat system... It will send you a email when your instrument, day, night PIC currency is going to expire. It'll even do your 8710 best of all it is FREE! You can also export it to Excel for a backup. Id' recommend it if your just starting out because it'll probably take forever to enter in all your entires again.

-Brian

Last edited:
i went on that site the other day and started logging my flights. I got tired of doing it really quick. I quess it will just take a lot of time.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back