Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starvingcfi

CpApAwM
...found this post on www.climbto350.com. this guy is my new hero. finally an honest job post. hilarious. gotta respect the guy for knowing what he's looking for. i want the job just so i can work with this guy.

starvingcfi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 31, 2003
CONFIDENTIAL (CE 550 Co-pilots)
1005 South Wolf Rd., Box 107, Wheeling,IL 60090
Tel: no calls
Fax: none
Email: EZ-Apply or Resume Jet feature not available for this job
Web Site: none
I need CURRENT & QUALIFIED (Within the 12 months FSI,SIMCOM)CE 550 Co-Pilots for the Chicago,IL area summers and Boca Raton, FL winters (Nov-Apr) Non smokers , M/F, Sense of humor, (Straight people, leave your religious beliefs home).

Informal dress code, easy going flight department. A good attitude, friendly disposition, good listener, manners, respect for those in authority (PIC) is a must. Communication is the key here!

It is expected that you will be on time before a departure and have your personal life in order, I.E. eat, dress and be ready. Those that don't have a type and are not current should not apply. I hire ONLY Americans and this is an on demand as required opportunity. The pay is $ 400.00 per day + expenses. Resumes via REGULAR MAIL ONLY Attn: Captain T.J. Peters. Registered or Certified letters will NOT be accepted. NO CALLS!

Citationkid said:
Yeah, but you need your own type. Why would a co-pilot need a type-rating?

my guess, insurance reasons...

i really like the 'leave religion at home' part, not enough people say things like that unfortunately....

like the bob's said he "seems like a real straight shooter with upper managment written all over him"

Kid,

Very few corp operators have a SIC that is not typed anymore. Mostly its insurance, and really - since everyone does training at FSI or Simcom getting a type is just a matter of a sim checkride. No big deal anymore...

See Ya

Latest resources

Back