• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My first mesa experience ;(

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So how was you being a "pilot, too" supposed to matter? One could easily say, "Hey, toots, I need to be at work in a few hours. I gonna make it?"

I'm gonna have to agree. None of us want to hear any "peanut gallery pilot" input from the back. We have a job to do, and we will do what it takes to get it done. Especially since we are unsure of your qualifications or position.

Nothing personal.

BTW. The Captain should have spoke up and informed the pax why they were being delayed if he didn't.

Hey man thats the way the cookie crumbles on flightinfo.com. The thread can stay on topic only so long then as it loses its steam it deteriorates into something along the lines of mesa sucks nuts or gojet pilots give BJ's to donkeys, something of that nature. I beleive its called the law of entropy or something like that. Einstein proved it along time ago with a bunsen burner and a couple of test tubes.

Einstein's Proof of Flight Info Thread:

A thread is considered true if the poster has referenced one of the following points:

A)mesa sucks
b)pinnnacle sucks
c)colgan is not alpa
d)General Lee
e)E=mc2-6+9
f)866-792-7529
g)Woman is a devil

Einstein's Proof of Flight Info Thread:

A thread is considered true if the poster has referenced one of the following points:

A)mesa sucks
b)pinnnacle sucks
c)colgan is not alpa
d)General Lee
e)E=mc2-6+9
f)866-792-7529
g)Woman is a devil
Women are THE devil.

Maybe I cant add, but how did the plane have 50ppl on it and be full? I thought the crj 900 had like 84 seats??????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back