Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BradG

Poor Flight Instructor
Well......i am finaly a CFI. Just thought i'd let everyone know i passed the flying part this morning. Thnaks for everyones advice.

Brad

Great job BradG!

Congratulations, what a great accomplishment. Wait till you solo your first student. Wait till you get thrown up on. Wait...OK thats enough of that.

Start getting ready to explain things at least 3 different ways. You'll be flying with students from ages 16 to 60 and will have to explain the same thing you are teaching one way to the 16 year old and another way to the 60 year old.

Good luck!

CFI ride

Congrats! Welcome to the "club!" :D

Please give us a post on your practical.

Wait til you (1) sign off dual given for the first time; it is exciting and gratifying; (2) solo your first student; it is scary, but exciting and gratifying; and (3) signoff your first student and send him/her to the examiner. That is stressful, scary, exciting, and gratifying, when he/she comes back and tells you "I passed!!" It's that way, every time, and, guaranteed, you'll love it to pieces, every time.

Now, the next phase of your aviation career begins. Best of luck and best wishes!

Latest resources

Back