My apology to you all.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WELCOME ABOARD JACK

I'm not totally convinced that you're a 14 year old kid, but you kept me entertained.
Welcome aboard anyway!

Jack,

If you are indeed tell the truth this time, you did a brave thing, and the right thing. It takes a big man to apologize.

Word of advice, if you really are ready to start a clean slate and intend to always tell the truth (well, as much as pilots can) then I would disappear for awhile and create a new username.

That actually brings up an intersting story...I recently got hired on with Hooters Air, but the best part is, as being PIC, I make it a requirement for the ladies to be naked...I wouldn't want their clothes to be a fire hazard. Next week I'm picking up the Concorde, since we will be implementing it on our new route, MIA - Ibiza. Requires aerial refueling, but I single-handedly convinced the USAF to provide tanker support.

Pretty sweet, huh?

A 14 year old Brit?

Now, granted, the Brits are quite anal about their grammar--it is the English language after all, but this "kid's" writing puts most college graduates to shame.

I mean, he can actually form a paragraph.

And he seems awefully stinkin' saavy about the flying game.

I think he's John Travolta.

Not that John's saavy about flying, but...

...forget it. Carry on.

Yeah I am pretty good with grammar, but I don't know about what the above guy said :)

Maverick, I can see where you are coming from, and you have all right to be this way towards me... after all, how many guys my age read up so much on Concorde they actually want to trick people into believing I really fly it... yeah it was a very stupid thing to do and I really do regret it...

Hey I have a flying lesson on Saturday; I could try and get a photo of me in that li'l Robin if you want? I will only be able to take one on the ground; with my experience I need all the concentration I can lay my hands on in the air!

And just to answer the question the guy commenting about trying to further my education rather than pay out on flying, well, a) I have payed up front with money my father left me when he died (the price 'per hour' was about to rise by twenty pounds, which is about thirty dollars, and it would be a certain that I could not afford that, and b) I do not mind whether the pay is £7,000, or what?... £70,000! I will always love flying no matter where it takes me... indeed the fields are beginning to look like a patchwork quilt lol but the sensation of actually being in control of a flying machine will always overtake any other feelings I have on the matter! :)

Anyway, I see that the people here (99.9% at least...:rolleyes: lol) are very nice and can be really quite helpful!

And yep, us Britains really are rather, errr... 'anal' lol about our grammar and punctuation, so don't go a yellin' when I start getting all puctually technical on yo @$$'s :)

Anyhow, once I get that pic I'll post a thread and prove I am who I say I am, but for now, you'll just have to take my good word for it ;)

Cya later guys!

Jack (o) :p

Last edited:
Mr_Concorde said:
I could try and get a photo of me in that li'l Robin if you want? ... I need all the concentration I can lay my hands on in the air!
Jack (o)

umm, Jack(o)...please refrain from posting pictures of yerself, and keep yer hands tew yerself as well...good luck with MS FS 2002 Pro, I hear she's a beast to fly

Mister Concorde

Congratulations to Falcon Capt. for demonstrating excellent moderator/parenting skills.

The people who read this board are mostly very savvy and pick up on baloney pretty quickly. In your case, Jack, it was easy. Your "age" compared to your purported flight time was a dead giveaway. Not only that, your exagerated British rhetoric raised questions in my mind about your legitimacy. Did you pick up some of the lingo from www.pprune.com?

This board is a great forum for legitimate discussions. Participate accordingly and perhaps you can rehabilitate your credibility.

Last edited:
Mr_Concorde said:
And yep, us Britains really are rather, errr... 'anal' lol about our grammar and punctuation
Really! You must have meant we Britons instead of us Britains.

Maybe he's really from Seattle.

..14 year old boy...picture(s) of yourself...Jack(o) - Michael Jackson? 'that you?

and the plot thickens...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back