Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mr_Concorde

Hey, it's me, Mr Bigshot :rolleyes:

Ahem, quite a few of you will already know why I am apologizing to you all, but for those of you that do not, then take a look HERE

All of it consisted of complete lies, and most of you figured that out pretty quickly, and quite rightly so. If you take a look at my profile you will see that I am a 14 year old Student Pilot with five hours in the Robin HR200...

I took this way over the horizon, boasting about sh!t that I could only, and probably ever will, dream of.

I do, YES, one day want to fly the big old jets, but for now, as someone I speak to over AIM has told me, I should stick to the old studying routine for that all important, all dominant license.

You will not see me post my 'Yaay!' topic for another two and a half years yet! (as in the United Kingdom the age is 17 for recipence of a Private Pilot's License alas... lol)

99.9 % of other message boards I have been to (basically all of them with the exception of one or two people) have been fooled by this, but where they had failed, all of you here prospered! :D

And it is for that reason alone that I shall stay at these boards, hopefully to be welcome, throughout my aviation path or forever how long is possible.

Once again, I express my apologies for trying to be something I am not, and I hope you will see through to a new me :)

Jack. (now there's one true thing lol!)

Well Jack, I will offer you a tentative and cautious welcome. But in the future you may want to rethink your method of introduction.

You're going to find people a bit cautious (and rightly so) when dealing with you on here. If instead of trying a line of BS you had introduced yourself on here with something along the lines of "hello, I am a fourteen year old Student Pilot in England hoping to find somewhere to talk airplanes, and anything remotely connected to airplanes..." you would have been greeted enthusiastically and welcomed in. Instead you chose to play everyone for fools, and in fact may still be.

So welcome to the board Jack, but dont be surprised if a few of us are a bit wary of you for a while.

Yeah mate I know exactly what kind of image I have given you all...

Well, hopefully I can remedy that over my time here, and perhaps make some friends while I am at it :)

Thanks for the reply.

Well, now that we're telling the truth, here goes...

I'm actually a 14 year old girl living in the UK looking for a fellow with an acute interest in aviation and vivid imagination.

Could there be anyone out there I could get to know?:D

Welcome to the board, Jack.

"I knew the lad was a fraud!"

-Miss Cleo

Hi there Jack. Welcome to the board. I'm still giggling at what you did. You might have had me going for a split second because of some things you were talking about....however, the math just didn't add up.

Seriously speaking, you can learn alot from reading the posts on this board; I know I sure have. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. The pilots on this board are good natured for the most part and willing give very good advice...and some are sarcastic..LOL You'll start to gain respect on here since you've come clean and officially appologized. Honesty and humility go a long way
Welcome!

Last edited:
Moron!

I dont even think that this guy is really a 14 year old. Look at the way he writes. Probably best to just completely ignore this fraud and take him for what he really is. What a piece of human garbage!

Whatever you say "Mr Concorde" or "Jack" or "Billy Bob"... or....?

Is it that slow a night here?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back