My 2008 Regional Airline crystal ball perdicts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

coltsfn8888

• RAH loses all its code shares after BB decides flying on Sundays is a sin and orders all flights cancelled.
  • TSA and Piedmont attempt to recover the RAH flying but are unable to get the FAA to waive the commercial pilot certificate requirement and cannot fill the seats.
  • ALPA at pinnicle is disbanded, Colgan pilots were allowed to vote.
  • Expressjet decides their pilots are too expensive and sells code shares on their branded flying.
  • ASA pilots and management finally agree on a contract, but the nmb decides to give management another cooling off period instead of accepting the agreement.
  • Go Jets pilots continue to get bashed on flightinfo.
  • Skywest management decides to take over all ASA’s CRJ flying, at 50 seat rates.
  • Mesa becomes the best regional to fly for after JO is arrested for soliciting underaged male prostitutes and is removed from ceo.

If your perdictions come true, we are in for some intresting times!

Some of those are herlarious!

indeed sir, you are the seer of seers, the prognosticator of prognosticators...

• RAH loses all its code shares after BB decides flying on Sundays is a sin and orders all flights cancelled.
  • TSA and Piedmont attempt to recover the RAH flying but are unable to get the FAA to waive the commercial pilot certificate requirement and cannot fill the seats.
  • ALPA at pinnicle is disbanded, Colgan pilots were allowed to vote.
  • Expressjet decides their pilots are too expensive and sells code shares on their branded flying.
  • ASA pilots and management finally agree on a contract, but the nmb decides to give management another cooling off period instead of accepting the agreement.
  • Go Jets pilots continue to get bashed on flightinfo.
  • Skywest management decides to take over all ASA’s CRJ flying, at 50 seat rates.
  • Mesa becomes the best regional to fly for after JO is arrested for soliciting underaged male prostitutes and is removed from ceo.

most likely pinnacle will put out colgan for a bid...best offer, CAL will buy them and now colgan will become holly owned.

He was quoted as saying, "As long as I have no trouble spilling on sheets with each new ass, I know I'm paying too much." That rubbed one the wrong way and a slapfight broke out.

Latest resources

Back