My 1st Gulfstream Airlines Jumpseater

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this one time at band camp.....

I didn't realize it was OK to buy your job and put other Beech 1900 FOs out on the street because you are willing to pay to do a job that you should be paid to do.

Out of curiosity, which pilots did they put on the street by paying for their training there? I wasn't aware of any.

I didn't realize it was OK to buy your job and put other Beech 1900 FOs out on the street because you are willing to pay to do a job that you should be paid to do.

Yeah. Why don't you fill me in on that too.

Out of curiosity, which pilots did they put on the street by paying for their training there? I wasn't aware of any.

They didnt displace any specific person, but they are paying for a seat that would normally be occupied by someone who is qualified and be getting paid for it. If you dont think this is wrong, dont ever complain about low pay in this industry.

They didnt displace any specific person, but they are paying for a seat that would normally be occupied by someone who is qualified and be getting paid for it. If you dont think this is wrong, dont ever complain about low pay in this industry.

If that's what you meant then why didn't you say it? What you said was that they put pilots on the street and they didn't.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back