Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
I had my first GIA jumpseater ever today. It was actaully the 1st time I had ever seen a GIA pilot. Well the gate agent comes up front and tells us we have a gy from GIA. The guy I'm flying w/ tell's her to send him down. I tell the guy I'm flying with to hit the guy up for $20 for the ride as a joke. Well we wait until he sticks his head up front and the normal greating, the CPT I'm flying with ask him who he works for and he says GIA. Then he asks him if he mind throwing each like $10 for the ride because we were going to each lunch after this leg. He looked kinda puzzled but preceded to pull out his wallet. At that point he told him we were just joking and to go have a seat in the back. I could have really used that $10.

I had my first GIA jumpseater ever today. It was actaully the 1st time I had ever seen a GIA pilot. Well the gate agent comes up front and tells us we have a gy from GIA. The guy I'm flying w/ tell's her to send him down. I tell the guy I'm flying with to hit the guy up for $20 for the ride as a joke. Well we wait until he sticks his head up front and the normal greating, the CPT I'm flying with ask him who he works for and he says GIA. Then he asks him if he mind throwing each like $10 for the ride because we were going to each lunch after this leg. He looked kinda puzzled but preceded to pull out his wallet. At that point he told him we were just joking and to go have a seat in the back. I could have really used that $10.

Classic. Simple, and funny.

Shy

I'll never get those two minutes of my life back!

"...hey guys, I'm bored, lets tell stories about how we try to play out J/S'ers from GIA. HAHA!! I made him feel real silly."

I had a Gulfstream guy jump on us a couple weeks ago. He came up to us, so we shook his hand, welcomed him aboard, and said to make himself at home and enjoy the flight.

What a concept.

I had a Gulfstream guy jump on us a couple weeks ago. He came up to us, so we shook his hand, welcomed him aboard, and said to make himself at home and enjoy the flight.

What a concept.

Unbelieveable!

You should have made jokes about his mom to his face. AFTER ALL... he is GIA :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back