• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flechas

What are youdoing here? Go to

WWW. CLEAR - AND - M I L L I O N . COM

(Remove all spaces)

If that link is changed to a Flightinfo link it was not me, it was the hypocrit people who run this board (Neal and the remaining mods).

Fletchas, I'm not censoring your posts. You guys can feel free to browse anywhere and everywhere you'd like. I'm not going to try to stop you.

I would, however, recommend you either go or stay. We'd love to keep you--we really would. But this incessant sniping at Flightinfo does not do you or your other site justice.

Let's grow up and keep on trucking, gang...

And thanks for taking the time to read this.

I've gotta side with EF that the constant sniping is a bit childish, however so is censoring 's address and changing its name to Flightinfo.:rolleyes: The whole "Parole" thing seems a bit over the top, and EF even you've got to admit some of the shenanigans on this board in the last two months have been shady...

I think in the next few weeks people will shift to one side or the other, but many will be members of both. I personally don't like the changes we've had in the last 5-6 weeks here at FI, but I'm not going to quit this board entirely and I don't think anybody else should, either.

Last edited:
BoilerUP said:
I've gotta side with EF that the constant sniping is a bit childish, however so is censoring 's address and changing its name to Flightinfo.:rolleyes: The whole "Parole" thing seems a bit over the top, and EF even you've got to admit some of the shenanigans on this board in the last two months have been shady...

I think in the next few weeks people will shift to one side or the other, but many will be members of both. I personally don't like the changes we've had in the last 5-6 weeks here at FI, but I'm not going to quit this board entirely and I don't think anybody else should, either.

I don't like the division in the family. Can't we just get along?

RightPedal said:
I don't like the division in the family. Can't we just get along?

...or just burn down the neighborhood and be done with it.

Latest resources

Back