Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mamba20

Do what now?
I finally joined the rest of the world and got an iPhone. I know there are several apps out there that are designed for pilots such as one that figures out crew rest for long haul flights, etc. but I have no idea what they are.

I had also heard (perhaps incorrectly) that there is an app out there for Continental guys that will sync with ccs? Is that true?

Aeroweather is good, the crew rest one might not be tailored to your contract. Don't waste time buying any of the airport status ones, best thing to do is get a link to the FAA's real time status, it will tell you where the ground stops and delay programs are and won't cost you anything.

If you have a Mac computer, get LogTen, it's a logbook that works fairly well.

Great, another guy that has to show me all his "cool Iphone apps". I am sick of pilots and their iphones! not trying to single you out, but when you get this please don't keep showing the people you fly with all the "cool stuff" it can do.

i get it - you can load up a map and see where you are. Been doing that a few years prior to iphone coming out!

Great, another guy that has to show me all his "cool Iphone apps". I am sick of pilots and their iphones! not trying to single you out, but when you get this please don't keep showing the people you fly with all the "cool stuff" it can do.

i get it - you can load up a map and see where you are. Been doing that a few years prior to iphone coming out!

WTF? who peed in your cheerios?

I got one to, so I could be cool like everyone else. It is actually pretty damn amazing. I was very disappointed when it couldn't cure cancer and get me VIP/1st class access anytime I wanted. But I'm sure an app is in the works. Check out !puff, for you on the down low perverts.

The app you are looking for is called "crew rest". I use it regularly for 3 pilot rotations across the various ponds.

Latest resources

Back