Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Humphreybogart

Here's Lookin At You Kid
Must be easy to be a Captain at a major. Everything is done for you. When the airline kicks you out at 59, you want to come to a fractional and "ride the wave" till you can upgrade. Then you realize how everything was handed to you by the airlines. If you can't make decisions for yourself, don't come to the fracs. It's alot more work than you're used to. Try to stay in your pampered world as long as you can.

Must be easy to be a Captain at a major. Everything is done for you. When the airline kicks you out at 59, you want to come to a fractional and "ride the wave" till you can upgrade. Then you realize how everything was handed to you by the airlines. If you can't make decisions for yourself, don't come to the fracs. It's alot more work than you're used to. Try to stay in your pampered world as long as you can.

Why in the world would I want to keep flying past 60?

Bogart - Why is it that every time you post you sound like a fool? Put away your laptop and go have dinner with your crew...oops, no one wants to eat with you - my bad.

Baja.

And I'll bet you still wonder why someone was always wanting to kick your ass in high school.....

Last edited:
Son,

You're on the wrong board.

You claim to have over 999+ hours. Pretty impressive. I'll bet you're pretty good at checking the left and right magnetos. You're probably good at leaning out the mixture too.

Obviously, you are an airline expert.

Here's some advice, STFU.

Latest resources

Back