Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Muslim women exempt from pat-down -- STOP the Madness!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The same thing that happens when you watch too much MSNBC, but only in the opposite direction?

Good thing I'm able to use more than one source for information and make up my own mind instead of them telling me how to react.

A complete lie.....why do we have so many pilots who fall for this stuff???? Fox news tries to increase ratings with juicy stories like this. Its all about the money and not the facts.

Facts.........those pesky little things.

I love all the Fox bashing in here, pretty funny consider the original source was a Canadian outfit and someone posted a Fox article that says it's untrue. Way to keep the DNC talking points alive fellas!

Faux News, they have babes. I like watching them with the volume turned all the way down. There's a positive note.

I love all the Fox bashing in here, pretty funny consider the original source was a Canadian outfit and someone posted a Fox article that says it's untrue. Way to keep the DNC talking points alive fellas!

Probably because Fox is the generic term used when referring to partisan sensationalism that may not necessarily be completely factual . They are not the only only ones, just the leader.

I was in LGA yesterday and there were two Muslim families in front of me, one woman was dressed in the full Burka and the other was dressed North American style. Both men walked through the magnetometer and the women had to wait outside and push the bags through. The lady with the Burka went through the machine and nothing was registered. She was then taken by a female TSA agent to a private screening room and was accompanied by her female companion (that was after the female companion of moved all the bags that were screened and gave them to the men who were just standing around.) I did not stay around for the rest of the show.
The TSA in their defense were very considerate and professional in the handling of the situation (I can’t always say that)

The original source was Ben Johnson and "News On the Net." It was posted on several pro-conservative websites including Canadafreepress.com.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back