• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Music Downloads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've always used WINMX. But I havent lately so I'm not sure whose on there now. I used another one called Soulseek. That one is pretty good. My buddy uses one called Bearshare. I havent gone on any in a while. Its a caculated risk to use any these days.

Last edited:
eMule works really well if you have a high speed connection, and can leave the program running in the background.

Can download mp3's, movies, images, programs, all that jazz.

You just have to patient at times with it.

http://www.emule-project.net

LimeWire

Disclaimer: This recommendation is made without any consideration to various domestic and international laws regarding intellectual property rights and/or the escalating commonality of on-line piracy of said property. Void in Tennessee, Nevada and parts of Indiana.

Last edited:
If you're willing to pay $10 a month, Napster has a good service. Can download tracks to your hard drive but not portable devices.
They don't have everything, but I like them much better than Limewire (no SpyWare!).

I have LimeWire and haven't had any spyware concerns.

You want something that's going to foul up your system and cause premature balding? Download, install and use any Kazaa product.

Last edited:
sidewinder said:
Its a caculated risk to use any these days.

Is the risk in viruses or in federal prison for theft?
I been too scared to dl music for a couple of years now because of the latter. Hell there isn't anything good anyway.
Last neato music I heard was Shakira.

iTunes

I use iTunes, works great and seamlessly with my iPod, yeah it costs 99/song (spent more on less though), good cd-burner too, plus its good for the Karma. (aka "file-sharing" "stealing property")

My .02
(worth less against the Euro, STILL)

Latest resources

Back