Music Downloads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GravityHater said:
Tell me you have seen her belly dance!:)

Ill give you that one. She can shake it. But thats about it. Sorry to jack your thread Mach.

Last edited:
sidewinder said:
Ill give you that one.

I'd rather hear what music you like or think is good, I can't findanything decent. Did music stop in the 80's? Seems like ifyou don't look like a model and dress like a preteen whore we won' tever hear your voice.

GravityHater said:
I'd rather hear what music you like or thinkisgood,I can't findanything decent. Did music stop in the 80's?Seemslike ifyoudon't look like a model and dress like a preteen whorewewon' tever hearyour voice.

Gravity, you've got that right. Its all MTV. To be honest with you I'mall over the place with music. Mostly dance music now. I lived inGermany for four years and that was all I heard. My wife and I arekinda hooked now.

I second I tunes as the best place to legally purchase music, I have purchased hundreds of songs without any hassle or problems. It never crashes either, unlike everything Bill Gates has ever created. It also works on a windows machine!!

IMHO ~J~

sidewinder said:
Gravity, you've got that right. Its all MTV. To behonest with you I'mall over the place with music. Mostly dance musicnow.
Dance music is the best. If we are talking the same dancerock. I have two decent homemade CDs that I can't stop listeningto now. Wanna share?

GravityHater said:
Dance music is the best. If we are talking the samedancerock. I have two decent homemade CDs that I can't stop listeningtonow. Wanna share?

The dance music I like is considered Techno. The style of technoI listen to is called Trance. It is absolutlyamazing. I would love to share. Just PM me and let thesharing begin!!:)

Hey Mach I just heard of a new way of getting music. Its called Bittorrent files. Have you heard of it?

Latest resources

Back