• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Multiple Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had some old guy ask me if I worked on a cruise ship. Easy mistake, Colorado Springs gets a couple dozen cruise ships every week

3. Yeah, I wear my Uniform everywhere I can. Grocery Store, etc... I cause feelings in people they themselves don't understand.

I just saw some guy with the uniform on at the local grocery store. Looked like one of those academy instructors because he looked pretty young. Thought I'd bust his balls but though better of it.

I just saw some guy with the uniform on at the local grocery store. Looked like one of those academy instructors because he looked pretty young. Thought I'd bust his balls but though better of it.

Well, I hate to admit it, but I have been in the grocery store with my uniform on. Of course that was because my wife called me on the way home from my trip and asked me to stop and pick up some stuff. So don't think that just because you see a guy in uniform that he is some young, showoff trying to scam the ladies. Sometimes it's just a family guy helping out an overworked mother at home.

See ya;)

Guys, ya'll missed a target rich environment. Well over a thousand ladies, some hot, some not, were in Orlando at the Women in Aviation Convention. Next year it's in San Diego.

I heard "I love a man in uniform" more than once, refering to the military AND the airline pilot uniforms.

Well, I hate to admit it, but I have been in the grocery store with my uniform on. Of course that was because my wife called me on the way home from my trip and asked me to stop and pick up some stuff. So don't think that just because you see a guy in uniform that he is some young, showoff trying to scam the ladies. Sometimes it's just a family guy helping out an overworked mother at home.

See ya;)

My old lady does the same. "Could you stop buy the Publix and get some green peppers and instant MAC and Cheese." That's all we can afford. Anyone want to buy a house in the Orlando area. I'm afraid the bank is going to forclose on it in the next few weeks.

#1 How many of you guys give the ground crew a salute after pushback?? Is that a thing of the past?

#2 Do the regional guys carry firearms in the cockpit? or is that just for the big guys?

#3 Do you find once you put on that uniform..do catch a lot of looks from the ladies? do they flock to you asking questions??

1. I try to. Usually I salute and wave. It's courtesy. In ATL they're already gone unless they're new. The outstations are good about it.

2. Yes, we have FFDOs. Guess you missed that discussion huh?

3. YGBSM. Yeah, they think you look hot in your polyester uniform,spiky frosted hair without a hat, clip on tie, ipod, and doc martens, and backpack, dude! Seriously, though, you will get a lot of stupid questions like "where's baggage claim (sign is above their head)", "is my flight on time (city airline, and flight number abscent)", and "what kind of food do they have at this wendy's" (I'm not making this up).

"Seriously, though, you will get a lot of stupid questions like "where's baggage claim (sign is above their head)", "is my flight on time (city airline, and flight number abscent)", and "what kind of food do they have at this wendy's" (I'm not making this up)."

Reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from 'Clerks'

Peace.

Rekks

Latest resources

Back