Multi Aero

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinlow67

Has any one heard of Multi Aero in FAM? Have an interview scheduled and wanted some feedback on the company. They said they have a Baron, 402 and a Caravan.
Also, they want $250 up front for the background check and drug test. Is this standard? I am just getting my 135 times and am not familiar with different companies practices.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

First of all if they require you to pay for anything other than your commute to the interview they are not worth a crap. Employers like that should be black balled from aviation. In my honest opinion I would tell them go f off and move on.

I worked there, as did a few others around here and they will all say this: Sinking ship. Don't waste your time. Run far. Run fast. Especially now that they want $250 from you up front. Just when you thought they couldn't sink any lower... :rolleyes:

If you do a search for them, you can get all of the dirt. They've been discussed here before. Good luck!

Last edited:
Thanks. I kinda figured that was the story. The also want you to pay for the Caravan training if you get assigned to that aircraft. They said they would pay it back to you over a year. I really need multi-time, but this is friggin ridiculous!

Looks like they've sunk to new lows. I'll bet you'd have to really pull some teeth to get them to pay you back for anything. I worked there when you didn't pay for the stink'n background check. Couldn't be happier than the day I left.

Do the search and then run away.

S.

P.S. Are they out of Farmington now? What about Festus?

..and a footnote. There were 3 barons when I was there. 3 were crashed, two were totalled and it killed one of their local "company team player" pilots.

402 was there. no story.

Had 2 Caravans, now only one?

Had a Queen Air... gone?

Had a Lear.... C.P. crashed it in a field up in St. Louis,

Had a Beechjet... lossed it when the true owner moved on...

my favorite quote told to me while working there was.. "what are you getting weather for? You're going anyway."

Last edited:
After about the second post, I sent the guy a message saying thanks but no thanks. Fortunatly, I got another job with a good company.

They wanted me to work in northern Missouri, but I forget the name of the airport. The main base is still in FAM, but I don't think they have much else going on.

The fact they have all thier airplanes for sale in Trade a Plane, should have been a hint, huh?

Kirksville. (KIRK) the 402 was up there doing a UPS run.

They've always had all their planes for sale. I think I heard it was a tax thing.

Brett? How's the hockey?

S.

Yup, that's the one.

Not Brett though. Hockey sucks since the Blues can't seem to get past the first round here lately.

Jim

Latest resources

Back