Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
Any baby Redtails heard of an increase (restoration) of service between MSP and AZO now that the UnEx are pulling out?

UnEx pulling out. . . Is that like the sound of one hand clapping?

There is currently 1 XJ CRJ2 a day on that route.... No idea if there will be any more flights or if it will be changed to a CRJ9.

New Airlink schedules come out the week of Oct 6th for 2009.

New Airlink schedules come out the week of Oct 6th for 2009.

how far in advance are the updates? I have the NWA timetable and it has updates all the time. If I have the most current version how far ahead does that look?

Also, expect that october 6th version to change a lot after the merger

The October 6th release has to do with the framework for the 2009 schedule, cities and RONs. This is more the big picture, rather than just the timetables.

Our pres. has talked briefly about these changes because the preliminary, and he stressed very preliminary, version showed a major drawdown in MEM departures for us at Compass. So, it sounds like a lot of the shuffling is starting to begin already.

The October 6th release has to do with the framework for the 2009 schedule, cities and RONs. This is more the big picture, rather than just the timetables.

Our pres. has talked briefly about these changes because the preliminary, and he stressed very preliminary, version showed a major drawdown in MEM departures for us at Compass. So, it sounds like a lot of the shuffling is starting to begin already.

I know our flight numbers here at 9E are changing in november. We will be doing a lot of 2301 etc.. numbers instead of our current 3000 and 5000 numbers.
So when this framework is released, will it be on the timetable (in other words, will I be able to look it up on the timetable) or is this something that only the higher ups will know until a couple months before?

Let's see, Delta dumped MEM to NWA previously, NWA has never really done much with MEM. Delta buys NWA with a huge hub nearby in ATL. What do YOU think will happen to MEM? I see less chance of MEM surviving than CVG. Heck I could see IND becoming the new MEM over keeping MEM as is. Only because MEM is a DUMP... IND will be brand new and CVG doesn't smell like a sewer and can command high O/D prices. MEM, well did you bring your gas mask and bullet proof vest?

Latest resources

Back