• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Msg from RAH pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chq is a small sector of rah, xjt is the largest of Skyw. You on the other hand will be standing in an empty occ with a pink slip wondering where all the pilots went.

The days of pilots being against the wall are over. We are all leaving and don't care if the regionals we leave behind continue to exist or not.
Not for long..besides xjt can't turn a profit.

Not for long..besides xjt can't turn a profit.

Easy there Francis. We can all see how excited you are that XJT isn't turning a profit and planes are about to get parked. You've made your feelings on that clear to all.

How about trying to show a little courtesy to your fellow aviators whose careers my be in jeopardy instead of being the bully on the playground that thinks he's better than everybody else.

Easy there Francis. We can all see how excited you are that XJT isn't turning a profit and planes are about to get parked. You've made your feelings on that clear to all.

How about trying to show a little courtesy to your fellow aviators whose careers my be in jeopardy instead of being the bully on the playground that thinks he's better than everybody else.
Courtesy on these boards? Right that will be the day. It's always the other guys fault around here. It's the blame game. XJT pilots are the bullys here. They slam almost every group.

Last edited:
RAH's plan is to fill incoming E175s with the outgoing 50 seaters pilots. The 50 seaters were probably going away anyway.

Indeed, in fact, Bedford had stated earlier that he was not planning to fly any 50-seat aircraft past 2015 (at least not for Delta).

y6y9ehe8.jpg

Ya'll should see the amazingly crappy concessionary TA the awesome IBT is pushing through!! Sorry I'm not gonna post it. ( Don't want to violate the fricken non disclosure agreement) It's floating around the inter webs. Anyways. Yay teamsters!! Way to live up to your reputation as a bunch of worthless pansies.

Thanks to Skywest management. By the way, how's our vote going to go?

Oh yes. I remember what a huge success story LXjet was before Inc. bought them for even less than their initial low-ball offer.

Ya'll should see the amazingly crappy concessionary TA the awesome IBT is pushing through!! Sorry I'm not gonna post it. ( Don't want to violate the fricken non disclosure agreement) It's floating around the inter webs. Anyways. Yay teamsters!! Way to live up to your reputation as a bunch of worthless pansies.

No worries. It's been posted on line. Once it was published for all to read, there are no longer any privacy issues.

Latest resources

Back