• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

MR Silent Killer Gas Passer

V1cutsrfun

Gomerski'
Total Time
>1
Oh thats funny!!!ROFLMFAO:laugh:

BlackCoffee

Total Time
a lie
Where do you find these? My fav was "Mr. giant taco salad inventor" ...................."you have created a 4000 calorie salad, we salute you"

GINCHBLASTER

Registered Abuser
Total Time
i guess not anymore, looks like they made them take them all off recently. sorry.

skydivinguy

Total Time
Too funny! I love dropping a SBD in the grocery store and pop into the next isle to listen for the reactions! Then again, I'm pretty weird!

Capthuff

A Pirate past 40
Total Time
enough
Cool but where is the "discount Airline pilot guy" link?

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Nothing like a nice crop dusting, as you walk up the aisle of an A/C!!!!:eek: :laugh: :beer:

Victor Meldrew

I dont bloody believe it!
Total Time
Enough
say again said:
Nothing like a nice crop dusting, as you walk up the aisle of an A/C!!!!:eek: :laugh: :beer:

Now thats a favorite of mine or all the way up the jet bridge! Now the SBD in the van the morning after a salad and Guiness.......... :puke:

FedEx1

Professional Plumber
Total Time
Plenty
When I was in the back seat of the 727, we were in the long conga line awaiting takeoff in MEM. One of the two guys in the front seat passed some killer silent gas. Well, it wasn't me! I just put my oxygen mask on. They both kind of turned around, but no one claimed responsibility.