• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moving to Seattle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations on your 909th useless post psysicx!

I am suprised you didn't ask about pay and quality of life.

Fox2 said:
It is also the most anti-male state in the Union when it comes to divorce, child custody, etc.
Ask some of your divorced pilot bretheren.

Californication of Seattle.

I lived in the Seattle "area" for 28 years, and I miss it. Haven't been back as much lately. Keep hearing about the traffic, but since I "live" in SoCal it goes in one ear and...

My brother still "lives" in the area and is going through this 4-5 year child custody, support sh1t. Goes to court at least 2-3 times a year, it seems. Seems like that WA has never heard of, or doesn't care about, vexatious litigation.

At least people talk to me on this board.I have no friends besides flightinfo. Now I'm waiting for Diesel or English to post. Thanks for the kind words.

psysicx said:
Stay away from Tacoma.

Hey I live in Tacoma, which is a lot better than Seattle. This week the Tall Ships Festival comes to Tacoma, bypassing that liberal bastion known as Seattle. Remember who's statue is located in Seattle's Fremont district.

For flying rentals, Pierce County Airport (Thun Field) and Tacoma Narrows Airport (Gig Harbor) are cheaper than BFI.

OJ

psysicx said:
At least people talk to me on this board.I have no friends besides flightinfo. Now I'm waiting for Diesel or English to post. Thanks for the kind words.

Hi psysicx...you rang?

Otterjock said:
Hey I live in Tacoma, which is a lot better than Seattle. This week the Tall Ships Festival comes to Tacoma
Tacoma is great, actually. What you see from I-5 is not the greatest, but once you get into downtown, it is actually pretty nice. Get a little north and west of downtown (Ruston Way, Old Town, Point Defiance Park), and it's absolutely gorgeous.

LAXSaabdude.

Thanks for all your replies. Am looking forward to the move and experiences that will come with it. Will post some of these (experiences) once I'm settled in.

Latest resources

Back