Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A Squared said:
It would appear that Avweb Columnist Rick Durden reads this forum

It would appear so, but he actually doesn't-- the ratio of heat to light here is way too high for a lot of people to tolerate, and Rick is one of them. He became aware of the "moving runway" thread only because some of the more hilarious responses in it were discussed on another forum that he frequents regularly-- the discussion there, resulted in the the Avweb piece.

PC800 said:
It would appear so, but he actually doesn't-- the ratio of heat to light here is way too high for a lot of people to tolerate, and Rick is one of them. He became aware of the "moving runway" thread only because some of the more hilarious responses in it were discussed on another forum that he frequents regularly-- the discussion there, resulted in the the Avweb piece.

Oh yeah? which forum is that?

I don't know what forum he saw it on, but I've seen it on four forums over the past few weeks.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkut
I don't know what forum he saw it on, but I've seen it on four forums over the past few weeks.

http://www.ngpa.org/ ?__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer Simpson
Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for Daddys, and kids with fake IDs.

Yuk! :puke:

Latest resources

Back