Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pets

Go to www.dkc.ae

All of the info on sending your pet is there.

I used them and can recommend them highly.

As to Apts. allowing dogs, some of them do, and some do not.

EK's position is they do not recommend taking your animals, but I would tell them to Feck off on that. I know others who got that issue settled before joining, because if you try after you are here, you will not have any leverage. Get the pet issue figured out before you move here, and use it as a bargaining tool to hold over HR and the Accommodations dept.

Or you can just come anyway.
Better to ask forgiveness, than permission.

JMHO

Last edited:
Does Ek allow pets in the cabin? The reason i am asking is that i have a service dog for my son for his medical condition. I know that US Airlines frown upon any discriminatory practises against disabled and the blind, but is EK held at the same standard when operating in and out of the US.

Thanks for any answers...

"no pets allowed in EK accommodations"

I'm joining EK shortly and just received an email from them saying no pets are allowed in their accommodations.

What the hell??? They have always 'discouraged' pets but this is ridiculous. Am I now supposed to choose my pets over my career? Of course I can choose to live outside of company accommodations but what will that cost me?

Any useful input from EK pilots would be appreciated.

Thanks

My building has a few pets, in fact there is a cat that lives out front, the hosties have adopted him. Sometimes they let him spend the night upstairs. The guy next door to me had a Rottie that he got as a puppy, and I see dogs in the lift everyday.
Lots of people I know have dogs in the villas, one has three dogs and a cat.
Some buildings have no-pet policy, as per the owners.

Latest resources

Back