Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MarineGrunt

Will kill for peace.
Anyone see this yet? It sounds pretty funny, but then again sounds like it could suck miserably as well....

DELTA FARCE Genre : Action/Adventure,Comedy MOVIE WEBSITE Run Time: 90

MPAA Rating : PG-13 Rating Advisory: for crude and sexual humor
Starring : Larry the Cable Guy,Bill Engvall,DJ Qualls,Keith David,Danny Trejo

Synopsis : Down on his luck after losing his job and his girlfriend on the same day, Larry decides to join his neighbor, Bill and his combat-happy buddy, Everett, for a relaxing weekend of drinking and target practice. But when the three hapless guys are mistaken for Army Reservists by the hard-nosed Sergeant Kilgrove, they're loaded onto an army plane headed for Fallujah, Iraq--and mistakenly ejected in a Humvee somewhere over Mexico. Convinced they're actually in the Middle East, the clueless wannabe soldiers save a rural village from a siege of bandits and become local heroes. But when Carlos Santana, a ruthless, karaoke-loving warlord, strikes back, Larry, Bill and Everett have to lay down their beers and take up their arms--and prove they just might be real soldiers after all.

I love dumb / stupid / bad movies. But, this one flat out sucked. It was one of the worst I've ever seen. Horrible plot, horrible acting, stupid jokes.

Half the theater walked out in the first 20 minutes. I stuck around for the whole thing.. wish I would've walked out too.

Latest resources

Back